Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Wireless Setup is supported on both operating systems like Windows and Mac. This content is to tell you how to connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer to (Wireless) Wifi.
In Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer there is no screen. Some buttons will help you to connect the printer to the wireless network.
How to setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless?
- Turn your Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer ON by Pressing Power Button.
- Install the latest Canon MG2522 Printer Mac drivers on the computer. Also, Windows drivers.
- Now press the WiFi button on the printer.
- Wireless Light starts blinking.
- After that printer will search for nearby networks.
- Now select the desired Wifi network for your printer and enter the password of router or Wifi.
- The printer will automatically connect to your Wifi.
- The connection is successful and ready to print.
Last Updated on December 11, 2021