Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Mac Driver and Software Downloads. This is a Macintosh-only update containing the latest version of Scarlett Mix Control and all drivers required to get up and running with your Scarlett interface.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Mac Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later
File Name: scarlett-mixcontrol-1.8.dmg, Size: 3.5MB
System requirements: Apple Macintosh with a high-speed USB 2.0-compliant USB port.
– Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Mix Control v1.8 Mac Download
- Enables standalone mode on 18i8
- Fixes problem where flash storage on units can become corrupted
- Fixes problem where Scarlett MixControl loses connection to units
- Fixes the cause of some blue screens when using USB 3.0 ports on certain systems
- “Control Panel” link in DAWs now opens Scarlett MixControl
- Fixes “Pad” graphics
- Fixes Dim switch functionality
- Updates Mac driver to version 1.9
Note: Your OS should automatically switch the computer’s default audio connections to be the USB port to which the Scarlett 18i8 is connected. To verify this, go to System Preferences > Sound, and check that the active input and output are set to Scarlett 18i8 USB. For more detailed setup options on a Mac, open Applications > Utilities > Audio MIDI Setup.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Mac Driver downloads includes the latest Mac drivers — we update daily.
Last Updated on December 28, 2018