HP LaserJet P1006 Printer Mac Driver and Software Downloads. This downloads includes the HP Mac driver and HP Printer Utility for Macintosh X Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet P1006 Mac Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.3, OS X 10.4, OS X 10.5
File Name: HP_LaserJet_P1000_P1500_Series.dmg, Size: 10.1MB
This download package contains the HP LaserJet P1006 full software solution for Mac OS X with updated files.
– HP LaserJet P1006 Mac Driver Download
USB installation instructions:
1. Click the “Download” button to begin the download of the Mac OSX Full Solution installer. Once the download is complete the installer dialog will appear on screen.
2. Printer and computer should be connected with USB cable
3. Follow the instruction provided in the installer
4. Open Print & Fax (under System Preferences), or Print Center / Printer Setup Utility under Applications/Utilities (depending on your version of Mac OS X) and see if the printer name appears in the Printer List.
5. If the printer name displays in the Printer List, the setup is complete. If the printer name does not display in the Printer List, go to the next step.
6. Depending on your version of Mac OS X, do one of the following:Click the Add or + button, and then select USB from the drop-down list.View the list of available printers in the Browser list.
7. Select the USB-connected LaserJet P1000 or P1500 series printer that is shown and then click Add. The printer name displays in the Printer List, and the setup is complete.
Solved! Driver for HP LaserJet P1006 and Mac OS 10.14.
HP LaserJet P1006 Mac Driver downloads includes the latest Mac drivers — we update daily.
Last Updated on January 24, 2019